Well hey there fine friend. Whenever I do room makeovers, I always try to post sources (like the kitchen) and if I can, cost (like the ostrich bathroom). Yes, it tells you where/how to find certain things but for me it’s invaluable because otherwise I forget and have no clue where something came from! Also, costs. Sharing costs makes me twitch sometimes (it seems really personal?), but I try to do it to provide some context for the project. This room may be on the cheap side for some while too spendy for others… I get feedback on this that’s all over the map. So, for the sake of consistency with how I’ve done these posts in the past, let’s lay it all out there.
- Crib – Baby Mod Marley via Walmart – $250 x 2*
- Mattress – NaturePedic Organic No Compromise Cotton Classic – $259 x 2*
- Mattress Cover – NaturePedic Waterproof Crib Pad – $70 x 2*
- Crib Sheet – Aden Muslin Cotton Crib SheetÂ – $15 X 2
- Crib Skirt – DIY from Pier 1 Elephant Stampede CurtainsÂ – $20 (no longer available)
- Glider and Ottoman – Land of Nod Mod Nod Glider in Devote Pewter – $1,160
- Side Table – Blu Dot Turned Table – $299 (c/o AllModern)*
- Dresser – DIY – $50 via Craigslist
- Mirror – IKEA Bathroom Mirror – $0 (from old living room)
- Rug – Fiesta Multicolored Rug via Overstock.com – $99 (what we paid – found at Bargains and Buyouts)
- Curtains – IKEA RITVA 98″ Ivory Curtains – $60
- Roller Shades – Overstock.com Tuscan BambooÂ – $60
- Pillow – DIY from Pier 1 Elephant Stampede Curtains – $0
- “Peace” Hands – PB Teen – $25 (no longer available)
- Miffy Lamp – Fawn & ForestÂ – $199
- Smile Print – Keep Calm Gallery – $0 (from old living room)
- “Don’t Grow Up” Banner – DIY – $10
- Changing Table – Source UnknownÂ – $75 via Craigslist (we talk about our twin crib solutionÂ here)
- Bassinet Pad – Babies R Us – $25
- Pad Cover – Aden – $17
- Diaper Pail – Diaper GenieÂ Elite Pail SystemÂ – $30*
I tried to mark what we got as gifts (*) from our amazing family and friends (for example, our parents bought the cribs for the boys)Â or via blog partnerships (c/o), so luckily for us, this nursery was completely doable and within our budget. I mean, it’s our first babies, and I don’t know about you, but I could have gone about 100% more crazy in here and bought all. the. things!!
There are probably some affiliate links in hereâ€”sometimes my plug-in works and sometimes it doesn’t. Basically all that means is that if you click on any of the links, I get a few pennies (literally!) in my bank account.
That’s all folks. Happy hump day.